Your brake system is by far the most important system on your vehicle. While, being one of the most overlooked items that need servicing. Your brake system is your primary emergency system. Today’s complex vehicles are equipped with anti-lock and traction control systems that assist in avoiding deadly consequences. The following items should always be a top priority when deciding your service plan:
- Brake Pads/Shoes
- Brake System Flush
- ABS/Traction Control Lights
- Brake Fluid Loss
- Brake Noises and Vibrations
- Perfomance Brake Upgrades
- Resurface Rotors
- Caliper Bracket Repair
At Integrity Auto Care, our ASE Certified mechanics will diagnose and repair your brake system accurately and keep you SAFE on the road. Our technicians have in depth knowledge and extensive experience that you can trust. Using the best testing equipment and tools, we are able to provide quick and accurate brake services. At Integrity Auto Care, we use only high-quality parts and materials to maximize the life and dependability of your brakes.
We take care for your vehicle
PM Keeps your fleet on the road
- For your company to be efficient, your vehicles need to stay in service. At Integrity Auto Care, our goal is to keep your vehicles on the road without major breakdowns.
- After we meet you for the first time, we will set up a time to inspect all of the vehicles in your fleet. This is a complimentary service that will give you an idea of the health of your whole fleet.
- To help keep your company running, we provide same day service on most repairs. At Integrity Auto Care fleet customers are always treated with priority service.
Saves You Money
- Most catastrophic failures can be avoided by proper maintenance and having a trained professional keeping an eye on your fleet. By keeping an eye on services and watching for potential problems, we can catch problems before they become roadside breakdowns.
- As your prefered fleet management company, we will send out reminders and keep track of needed services on your vehicles.
|3 Part Fuel System Treatment||$130|
|Power Steering Flush||$79|
|Brake Fluid Flush||$89|